& Accelerated Accreditation
November 4, 9 am – 4 pm
Contractor College LIVE is PDCA National’s full day of free education and round-table discussions on topics that contractors are asking for! This day of education is hosted on GoToWebinar and features presenters on estimating, job costing, finances and retirement, project management, and working with general contractors. The event will also feature online peer-to-peer, round-table discussions enabling you to consult with other contractors about issues specific to what you are dealing with!
- 9-10 am— Navigating Job Costing Nightmares and Estimating Problem Areas (Bob Cusumano from Coatings Consultants)
- 10-11 am— Round-table: ‘open-mic’ discussion and peer sharing on the topic of Job Costing and Estimating
- 11 am-12 pm—Retirement Planning For Painting Companies (Charles Schultz and Matt Haywood from Krilogy Financial)
- 12-1 pm—Lunch—“Tools and Tech”—Estimate Rocket, Sherwin Williams, Latex Agent, Rustoleum.
- 1-2 pm— Working With General Contractors (Tim McConnell from Safe-Way)
- 2-3 pm—Round-table: ‘open-mic’ discussion and peer sharing on the topic of working with General Contractors
- 3-4 pm—Project Management Hacks (Residential/Commercial panel discussion)
Accelerated Accreditation accumulates the credits received at live events to speed you through the education requirements of Contractor College Accreditation. We are able to do this because, in contrast to simply viewing an educational video online, attending live events allows contractors to learn on a variety of levels by interacting with peers and industry experts. This will provide for targeted problem-solving and growing one’s solution-network. Business documents still need to be submitted through the normal process, but the education requisites are out of the way!
Attending a PDCA Council education event? The cost of the event will be applied to your Accreditation costs for more member savings!
What is Contractor College Accreditation?
Questions? Contact us.