Federated Insurance - Contractors Risk Management Academy
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
LEARN HOW TO SET YOUR DIAL ON LOW
**ATTENDANCE IS LIMITED TO 25**
FEDERATED INSURANCE is pleased to provide you the opportunity to attend our 2-1/2 day Contractors Risk Management Academy October 16-18, 2017 | Owatonna, MN
As a benefit from PDCA, this world class quality seminar is offered complimentary to you. You are responsible only for your cost of travel, lodging (at a discounted rate), and incidental meals.
LEARN to help prevent the losses chipping away at your bottom line.
CONNECT with industry peers facing similar challenges and insurance professionals committed to helping your business thrive.
APPLY what you've learned to make a tangible difference at your business
KEY AGENDA ITEMS:
* MVRs/Drivers' Practices
* Distracted Driving
* Hiring, Screening, Retaining Employees
* Management the Ultimate Risk/Business Succession Resources
* Claims Handling
* Employment-Related Practices Liability
* Implementing a Drug & Alcohol-Free Workplace
* Risk Managing Your Workers Compensation
* "Federated's Shield Network®"
* How Your Business is Underwritten
* Loss Keys (major loss areas in your industry)
* Attendees will receive complimentary training and access to customized disaster planning and recovery program
Visit www.federatedinsurance.com or contact Royetta Spurgeon at 507-455-5604 | email@example.com.
To download a printable pdf: Click Here