Sherwin-Williams National Painting Week is an annual celebration dedicated to protecting and beautifying the things and places we love – in our own homes and in the communities in which we live.
Participating and promoting Sherwin-Williams National Painting Week is a great way to showcase your expertise and enhance your position as a strong community partner.
There are many ways you and your team can get involved with National Painting Week.
- Consider volunteering time and joining forces with a local Sherwin-Williams store on a community project. Sherwin-Williams provides the paint and tools for these projects, and store employees and contractors help with the labor. Examples of projects include schools, city landmarks and youth, senior and community centers.
- Another option is to start your own community projects as a way to support an organization that inspires you.
- National Painting Week is also a great opportunity for to promote your work and business, whether or not you participate in a community project. Consider celebrating with Sherwin-Williams by offering a promotion in honor of Sherwin-Williams National Painting Week.
Don’t forget to visit Sherwin-Williams social media sites to share National Painting Week social media posts, infographics and more to attract attention to your work and business.
To learn more, contact your local Sherwin-Williams store or rep, email NationalPaintingWeek@SpongPR.com or visit www.swpaintingweek.com.
To join an exciting store project, reach out to NationalPaintingWeek@spongpr.com with your contractor name, city/state and number of interested volunteers To start your own project, reach out to NationalPaintingWeek@spongpr.com with your contractor name, city/state, general overview of project (include the WHO, WHEN, WHERE, WHY and WHAT is being painted) To share National Painting Week content across social media channels or website, visit Sherwin-Williams social media sites and share posts. You can also create your own posts and share with your network on behalf of National Painting week, possibly offering a promotion or other advice such as painting tips to your customers. Be sure to tag @SherwinWilliams and #SWPaintWeek.
- When is National Painting Week?
National Painting Week runs from May 22-30, in line with the National Painting Week sale at Sherwin-Williams stores; community projects happen throughout the month of May.
This year, as part of Sherwin-Williams 150th anniversary celebration, similar painting projects will be taking place throughout the world during 2016.
- Sherwin-Williams already provides me with paint for other charitable projects. How is this different?
National Painting Week is a national Sherwin-Williams initiative. Consider completing a charitable project during the month of May and on behalf of National Painting Week to help you to market the good you are doing in your community and amplify your message.
- I want to participate in a community project, how much time is involved?
Every project is different; there is no minimum or maximum time required for volunteers and is determined on a case-by-case basis