National Champions Industry (PIPP) Picture it Painted Professionally Awards
Every Job Matters!
The National Champion Picture it Painted Professionally (PIPP) Awards; the very first national awards to honor the very best in the painting industry, is PDCA's way of paying tribute to the work of professional painting and decorating contractors. This National recognition for a company's best work also honors craftsmen by showcasing their stellar work among their industry peers from across the nation.
Picture it Painted Professionally (PIPP) Award Categories:
- Residential Interior
- Residential Exterior
- Residential Wall covering
- Residential Restoration Interior
- Residential Restoration Exterior
- Commercial Interior
- Commercial Exterior
- Commercial Wall covering
- Commercial Restoration Interior
- Commercial Restoration Exterior
- Industrial Interior
- Industrial Exterior
- Residential Decorative
- Commercial Decorative
Community Improvement Award
PDCA's Community Improvement Awards (part of the PIPP awards) are presented to groups or members that demonstrate the highest level of community support through voluntary efforts.
What category applies to your project:
Project Narrative List of Questions
PIPP Award Rules
The following requirements and regulations apply to the PIPP Awards process. Entries must adhere to the following guidelines in order to maintain eligibility.
- The PIPP awards are open to all PDCA members in good standing
- Entries are limited to jobs completed between dates of November 1, 2016 - October 31, 2017
- PDCA member companies may only submit one entry per award category
- Each award category will have one winner
- Entries are due by December 4, 2017. Each entry must include:
- A complete and official entry form
- A project narrative. The narrative is simply a personal recollection of the details of the project. Please refer to project narrative list of questions to answer when drafting the project narrative.
- Up to 10 digital photographs. Quality digital photographs of the project are critical to the application process. Photos should capture the aesthetic appeal and craftsmanship of the project and should include before and after, as well as close-up images. The digital photographs must be numbered to correspond with the narrative. If photos reveal OSHA violations, points will be deducted.
- Entries must be submitted online.
- All entrants will receive a submission number once entries are received.
- PHOTO RELEASE: Upon submission, I hereby authorize the use, reproduction and publishing of photos in National PDCA publications, website and advertising. I understand this material may be used in various PDCA National publications and/or the PDCA National website for any lawful purpose including publicity, advertising or journalism.
- Awards will be granted by the awards committee and all decisions are final.
Direct all questions to: Chris Shank at email@example.com.
Award Submissions Accepted: July 1, 2017 - December 4, 2017