- WHO WE ARE
- WHAT WE DO
- NEWS & EVENTS
Blueprint reading PDCA Estimating Coatings Consultants Bob Cusumano Painting Estimating and Business Management Skills
Commercial and Residential Blueprint Reading,
Painting Estimating and Business Management Skills
Bob Cusumano - Coatings Consultants, Inc
WHEN: February 21-22, 2017
WHERE: Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
1380 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA
ROBERT L. CUSUMANO, Instructor
has over 50 years of experience in the painting industry. He consults with major corporations regarding specification writing, work in progress inspections, failure analysis and conducting paint related seminars and classes. He is a past national president of Painting and Decorating Contractors of America and has a Bachelor's Degree in Metallurgical Engineering and a Master of Science in Corrosion Engineering from the University of Florida.
The following is an overview of issues covered during this 2-day class:
* Understand construction drawings * Learn to accurately measure and calculate quantities of surface to be finished
* Interpret construction specifications * Determine scope of work required
* Learn to relate plan sections and details * Learn time saving takeoff techniques
* Learn to calculate paint coverages * Learn proper measurement of wall covering
* Learn production rates * Tailor estimating functions to your company
* Learn to track jobs bid * Use computers for estimating, job costing and decision making
* Understand YOUR overhead * Compare your company's financial statistics
* Analyze profit considerations * Learn job cost tracking techniques
* Determine your market niche * Learn to track production rates achieved
2 DAY SEMINAR FEE ............. $1,150.00
$950 registration fee for PDCA members is available up to two weeks prior to seminar.
That's a $200 savings! Act Now!
The 2013 edition of PDCA Volume 1 Cost & Estimating and Volume 2 Estimating Guide Rates and Tables are required study guides. If you have NOT obtained these publications directly from PDCA, ADD $190.00 for us to provide them. Payment in full is required with registration. Some expenses for a continuing education course taken to maintain and improve professional skills are tax deductible - check with your accountant. Please call Wanda Buchanan at 561-775-7151 with any questions or to REQUEST A REGISTRATION FORM. E-mail to Ms. Buchanan at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our web site at www.coatingsconsultants.com Registration and payment through PayPal can be accomplished on our website.
Completion of this course qualifies you for four (4) credits for PDCA Contractor College
Failure analysis and expert witness testimony is a major portion of our business. Because of our technical and working knowledge of the painting industry, we can be of assistance to you when a coatings issue arises.
Painting Estimating Pro computer software is an excellent tool for estimating/project managing. The spreadsheets provide mathematical methods to make estimating and job costing easy to perform. Included in this package are Estimating Spreadsheets, Job Cost Spreadsheets, an Overhead Spreadsheet and a Material Coverage Spreadsheet. The cost is $250. Call us for more information.
Coatings Consultants, Inc., 8211 Needles Drive, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418